> Sup!!
>
> First of all, unattended kicks ass!
>
> so now,  the thing is that i've got the iso of an XP installation with
> tons
> of drivers built-in and some other stuff. The thing is that the cd
> includes
> 4 separated folders, each one with different i386 folders and NO WINNT.EXE
> or WINNT32.EXE (shouting filenames is fun)..

BTS driver pack, includes nearly everyhing you need and it could be
integrated with unattended. "Other stuff" also could be included.
> So the question: Is there any way to get the booted computer to start the
> installation process without running WINNT.EXE or WINNT32.EXE (which seem
> be essential in built-in configuration for linux-bootable iso)?
>
> Answers will be much appreciated!

I'm affraid that it is meaning less. The target of unttended to install
using ORIGINAL WINDOWS (and other) installation disk, and everithing other
on a share of installation server. I would not talk about pro's and
contras.
Bay the way you can use that disk but you need to figure out how is it
really build, make apropriate partition on host, copy everything you need
and start the process, after that a clean up. It's really a quite
different project.