trying to install winxp 64bit using centos as distribution point.
I've setup tftp-server and dhcp server. the client machine picks up ip address
and boot into shell although it's unable to ip any of the interfaces the second
time.
I ip the interface connected to the distribution server manually and am able to
ping it.

Then I'm dropped into a shell and i see linux directory structure but I'm not
sure what do next.
Any help??