Hello to the unattended community !

This thing is really an issue with minor importance.
If one knows a solution, it will be nice anyway.

On our network we got a few different Dell-Models
For CAD we use Precision 490 Workstations.

When I boot them via linuxboot (from CD or via network PXE) the whole
process of booting an copying the os install-data runs fine.
As soon as finished, the machine hangs and won't reboot, till I manually
power it off.
When I power on again everything continues normal.
The windows-install has no problems in rebooting the machine, so ist has to
be something about linux.

All other Dell-PCs and Notebooks run the installation without this effect,
so it is limited to Dell Precision 490 (newest BIOS) only.
Therefore no big problem - but if anybody has an idea .....

Best Regards

R. Moeller