(apologies for accidentally my first reply to just your personal address)

I tried LWP but I don't think the full package is installed -- just a portion of it to allow ldap access -- last time I actually tried was an older unattended release. I didn't actually try in the most recent release.

But somehow I missed noticing that wget was installed. That should work fine, thanks much!

Ben