Hello,

wow, that really looks nice! thanks again remingind me. soon i will
try to figure out how to merge unattended linux boot and a custom
riplinux pxe boot! but now, maybe I am a bit tired, it looks a bit
over my reach. Maybe a lot more understanding of these two project
would help. But looks nice!

I will have to use it, since I _need_ tools other than packed :)
others, like rsync is a must for me!