Hi

I´m starting to use unattended on a SME7.x server (forums.contribs.org) and
have it almost working (install ok, dealing with small details now).
But I´m looking to have it working with PXE and this setup is not very well
explained so here is my tip: show what to copy to where to PXE boot. I think
be able to do unattended from PXE is a REALLY killing feature.

The other problem I have is with \\ntinstall\install  default to Z_PATH: I´d
like to change it: but cannot find where to change it.
Have found it´s inside /etc/master file on live PXE boot... find it on
bootdisk/template/autoexec.bat and on install/bin/mapznrun.bat but do not
can it changed on my PXE boot. I think after change it on
templates/autoexec.bat I should regenerate templates and tftpboot should get
a new memdisk (or other new file) to reflect new Z_PATH config... but I see
nothing changing even after a full "make".

Could you help me to change that or it´s SO HARD CODED I cannot change it ?

Thanks

Jáder