I do not know who is responsible about "linuxboot/misc/master" shell
script, but it still has a bug, append not only the options given using
"z_opts" parameter to the cifs mount but also keyword "z_opts" which is
obviouse not a valid option for mount.cifs command.
Using this option is very useful in situation, when you have no DNS server
at your hands, or because of policy you can not setup "gues" account etc.
Please correct it, rebuild bzImage is quit a slow and painful process. I
have no ISO manipulation program at my hand (if you can offer a freeware
ISO manipulation app or method to do that it would be highly apretiated).

after all unattended is a great, very usefull project, and I should say
THANK YOU that you share with as.

Merry Christmass for all of us :)

tovis