Once again :(
I've insert switch --no-check-certificate on line 45 in script-update
script, but "the ssl connection could not be established" (Again offer to
use --no-check-certificate for insecure connection).

Also something wrong about others:
http://./7-zip.bat.8186.tmp could not be resolved
http://./adobe-reader.bat.8186.tmp could not be resolved

I'm using Debian Lenny (stable) with quite minimal number of packages, may
be something missing?
What could be wrong?

Hi

I've run to some security error, when run script-update. Unfortunatelly
I've get errors on hungarian language - I try to translate:

ERROR: unattended.svn.sourceforge.net ,, /C=us/O=Equifax/OU=Equifax Secure
Certificate Authority" could not to be checked:
  The certificate could not tobe checked locally.
for unsafe connection to unattended.svn.sourceforge.net you should use
--no-check-certificate switch.

Unfortunatelly I do not know that what command I should use this switch?

> Hi,
> I have upload the first test candidate for the next release:
>
> http://unattended.sourceforge.net/testing/49rc1/
>
> Test on your systems. If not mayor bugs are found it. This file will
became 4.9.

> I put a Release Note on the wiki for updating information related to
this release, feel free to update it: