Hi

I downloaded new rc2 release of 4.9 - used rc1 linux boot
- extract packages
- copy /install/packages and /install/updates
- make a link to I386 under /install/os/xpsp2/I386
- make a link to BTS drivers (whole set)
- run script-update and prepare
- copy /install/sitesample-config.pl to /install/siteconfig.pl (leave it
  untouched)
- copy keys.bat
- add some settings to /install/lib/unattended.txt (ProductKey, FullName,
  ComputerName ...)

Fire up installation of base.bat without any applications, only windows XP.
Application /install/dosbin/search-win-drivers.pl simply does not
executed, simply as it does not exist at all! What's wrong? I missed
something?

Auto detect and copy drivers does not work. Is it work for someone?

Sincerelly
  tovis