Hello,

i have never slipstreamed the updates into the unattended install
media. it would be fast, but i dont have the nerves to slipstream half
of them and manually patch the others (even with autopatch routines).
one and complete method is fine for me. my install pool is a separated
network so i dont need to be _fast_ to patch every hole in xp. and it
has many, you know :)

--
Best regards,
 FwdTmp                            mailto:fwd...@freemail.hu