Hello,
i'm trying to use unattended. Netboot already works fine. i created a
samba share in the described way. I can reach the samba share from a
windows client using \\ntinstall\install and user guest with password
guest. i also have an user winint with password winint. When i pxe-boot
unattended i get the message "The password is invalid for
\\ntinstall\install". I also tried to overwrite the defaults with
\\<IP>\install and i also used my second user winint but with the same
result.
The whole output on the client is
------
You are currently logged on as GUEST.
You first must log off successfully.
The command completed successfully.
Mapping Z: to \\ntinstall\install ...
The password is invalid for \\ntinstall\install
Type the password for \\ntinstall\install
-----
my smb.conf looks like this:
-------------------
[global]

# guest account for unattended
  guest account   = guest
  unix extensions = no

# Disable changing of password using samba
  unix password sync = yes
  passwd program = /bin/false %u

[install]
   comment  = Unattended
   writable = no
   locking  = no
   path     = /opt/unattended/install
   guest ok = yes

Any idea or a tip for reasons of this? And where is the corresponding
autoexec.bat  for the netboot.
Thanks, Martin