I have a few questions that I hope you can help me with.

I currently have Ubuntu server running FOG http://www.fogproject.org/    I
am able to get both Unattended and FOG working.

I have a Windows 2003 Server which is my DHCP / DNS / AD etc

I pxe boot to the linuxboot.iso which starts the unattended process.

Everything till this part works fine.

1)  I am unable to get my server to be located as "ntinstall"   so i have to
type in the local IP address. (small problem)

2) Unsure how to intergrate driverpacks into the install. driverpacks.net

Once again Awesome project!!!

Rob Miller
Lewis County C-1 Schools

--