I have created several (a lot, really) of additional scripts and/or packages
that really only have local use.

A lot of these are script files that install groups of applications - like
the example base.bat, dev.bat scripts.  Others are some application scripts
that I created that aren't in SVN.

Right now these are intermingled with the standard ones in install/scripts
and install/packages. That makes things a little messy for me to maintain.

My thought is that putting the custom scripts in a separate directory which
would help organization. I was thinking that site/scripts and site/packages
would be appropriate.

I believe the affected files would be bin/appsonly.pl, bin/todo.pl, dosbin/
install.pl, and tools/prepare, and possibly tools/check (I don't know what
that one does).

I have made the changes (they are fairly minor) to my local copy, and am in
the process of testing them.

Is there any interest in this?

Doug