Matt wrote:

> Not so long ago I had a corruptio on the hard drive where the Unattended
> files were stored so have had to start from scratch and rebuild everything.
> Now I am having an issue with WIndows 7 when it calls the
> get_windows_language function in the todo.pl.  The error reports too many
> language options and halts the installation.

Hello Matt,

I had the same error on one (and only one) Win-7 machine.
Unfortunately, I have no access to that machine any more to prove my
ideas about the problem, but maybe you could...

Maybe you could try to uncomment these lines...

  scalar @oses == 1
      or die "Internal error (too many OS objects in get_windows_language)";

... in todo.pl and see if that makes a difference on your machine.
(Don't know if that will break other things...)

I must point out that my only Unattended usage on Win-7 machines is
appsonly.bat (application only installs on machines with pre-installed
OS).

Regards
Gerhard