On 6/6/2013 11:15, Juanjo Pablos wrote:
> Would you mind test first copying the contents and see if that works
> for you?
Hi, Juanjo,
I did already; but it didn't work? Please also see my last post.
In addition, I have followed the instructions here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/unattended-info%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg00107.html
I had also followed the instruction by Sebastian Mellmann from this list
archive dated August 10, 2007 (second link in his post) but fail to make it
work? Any other suggestion would be much appreciated. Btw the link was working
yesterday but no longer works as I am writing:
http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=13173
Thanks again.