Sally
Thanks for this info. I remember reading your posts about this  before...this
time I have put the book on order. Barnes and Noble does carry it  too, and
since I am a member, it works for me.
This seems like a more holistic approach to assessment that takes into
account that teachers have some expertise and that students need to have a role
 in
assessment too. I am not sure, until I read it for myself, if my teachers are
 ready for this, but it sounds like something I want to experiment with.
Thanks for your long, detailed email! You are terrific for sharing your
expertise!
Jennifer

fuel-efficient used cars.