Hello all!
We should be starting to discuss the last chapter...and I plan to get us going
on that in the next day or two.

I did want listserv members to know that we will be running the discussion
group again starting the third week of September. We would love all of you to
stay on the list and join the discussion again. The book is so rich and many of
us have had such great insights the first time around, I can only imagine how
great the discussion will be once we have had the chance to "dwell in the ideas
for a while!"? We will run it along the same format...a chapter or so every two
weeks. There is a link on the readinglady.com webpage so feel free to invite
others from your school to join us! You don't have to be on Mosaic to be a part
of this listserv!

Just thought you all would like to know so you can plan out your reading time!
Jennifer