The latest Microsoft JDBC/ODBC driver appears to work. I say appears
because I haven't really used it for more than a quick test.

Of course, this driver is a Windows-only phenomenon.

Hope this helps.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips                    Principal Consultant
Inter-Locale LLC                http://www.inter-locale.com
Los Gatos, CA, USA          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+1 408.210.3569 (mobile)              +1 408.904.4762 (fax)
Globalization Engineering & Consulting Services