-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Deleel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 1:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: compliance with sql

To you,

        Basically I have been given the job of finding what problems lie
within SQL
server when unicode is involved.  I am not a web searcher. This leads to the
problem of not knowing exactly what types of things to type in to get the
desired response I need from a search. I come to you in search of some
insight as to the problems or the where abouts of info regarding this issue.
If you can help me in anyway possible please e-mail me back as soon as you
can with any info. Thank you for your time.