This discussion reminds me: Somewhere either in TUS3.0 or on the Web
site there was a comment made about the encoded vulgar fractions being
insufficient for, e.g., U.S. stock market quotes and that one should
therefore use font properties to represent fractions instead.

Of course, I cannot find this comment anymore, but I wanted to point
out that decimalization of the U.S. stock markets is well underway and
the NASDAQ, for example, fully converts on April 9, 2001. If someone
can find the remark I am talking about, it might be a good idea to
delete the stock market reference.

Alex.