-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Carlisle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 6:33 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Enquiry

Hi, I have a technical question which I would like some help with, if
possible.

I am developing an SMS messaging service which allows me to send an SMS
message to multiple recepients. I have found out that I can make the
words
of the message flash on certain Nokia phones if I use Unicode tags
around
the words. Is there any way that I can program the Unicode character set
into my service so that it will recognise the \f flashing message tag?

If you could please let me know if you have any information on this I
would
be truely grateful. I can be reached at the details listed below. If
calling, please try the mobile number first.

Kind regards

Steve Carlisle
New Media Producer
Quintessential Ideas