At 09:48 23-03-2001 +0000, Michael Everson wrote:
>>      http://www.unicode.org/~sarasvati/poll.html
>

>Not Found
>The requested URL /~sarasvati/Democratic-Process was not found on this
server.

That was the whole point, I believe. Since there were only two choices,
and both identical, there is no need to actually process the form.

The poll offered what we used to call during the Communist era the
Paradise Choice: God brought Eve to Adam and said: "Choose one."

That Sarasvati wants to do things her way is fine by me. That she made
me log into the Internet, launch my browser, just to get to the mockery
of the poll.html and no Democratic-Process, is a slap in the face. The
Consortium is as arrogant as ever.

Adam
---
Whiz Kid Technomagic - brand name computers for less.
See http://www.whizkidtech.net/pcwarehouse/ for details.