                                            Wednesday, March 28, 2001
Tony,
     I totally agree and did not mean to suggest otherwise.  Your book is
very useful--I have a copy at my desk.

     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US mail: I.T.S. Dev.Gp.4, Library
of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.