Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

> In James Kass' Plane One font Code2001.ttf (built according
> to Unicode 3.1 standard and given for testing at
> one can find surrogates for Old Persian Cuneiform signs.

Old Persian Cuneiform is not part of Unicode 3.1  The code
points were extrapolated from Michael Everson's proposal,
which can be found on the SMP Roadmap linked at:
http://www.egt.ie/standards/iso10646/ucs-roadmap.html
I will add to the disclaimer on my web page and apologize
to the group for any misunderstanding.

The balance of the letter concerns an incorrect character in
the font as well as the only typographical error I've ever made
in my life ...in Old Persian Cuneiform.  Both will be
corrected at once.  Thank you for letting me know about this.

Best regards,

James Kass.