From: Tomas McGuinness [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 April 2001 10:49
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Code charts

Hi all,

I have a question relating to UCS-2.

I am working on a project that involves converting WML and HTML documents
from a character set to UCS-2. The problem is that the UCS-2 hex
representation for say 0x003C (<) is not present in GB2312 [the same glypg I
mean]. Its not in the mapping table chart I have anyway. Does the Simplified
Chinese character set have this character or is my mapping table incorrect?
Could anyone tell me if its possible to download these code mapping charts
from the internet.

Thanks in advance,

Tomás McGuinness

Tomas McGuinness               Consultant