Hi,

I am working on a System which has a Server in C++  and a GUI in Java
and both are communicating with each other using CORBA.  I am passing an
IDL struct (containing  string data type ) over CORBA from  the server
to the GUI(Java)  to be displayed on the GUI  .
Now my problem is that when I am passing  single byte characters in the
string  ,the string reaches fine on the GUI . But when I am passing a
multi byte characters (UTF-8  characters which have a length of more
than 1 byte)  from C++ server to the Java GUI  nothing reaches on the
other end(string in this case has  a lenth of 0 ) . My locale on both
the sides(C++ server and the GUI)  is UTF-8  and My platform is Solaris
.  Does some body have any idea about this problem.

Regards
-Rajesh Bhatia