On 04/27/2001 03:23:36 AM unicode-bounce wrote:

>From: "William Overington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> I have updated my suggestion.  Here is the latest version for
discussion.

>Lets consider the fact that what you are looking for is summarized at the
>end of your message: "I hope to gain fairly widespread agreement within
the
>unicode user community." I submit that this very desire is a violation of
>the entire spirit of the PUA, which is about PRIVATE USE and thus
widespread
>acceptance is neither needed nor desired.

Nor possible. Not practically possible to get all potential 6G+ members of
the community to agree (or even a minute fraction), and even if that were
possible, not possible to know that they all agree (I'd guess it's only
possible among perhaps around 0.00001% of the potential community at best).

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You can attribute the frustration