Gutenberg II

Let the browser download 'last resort glyphs' from a server
(better via proxies), if it can not find them in any of
its/the OS' installed fonts.

http://www.unipad.org/unimap/index.php?nHexCode=900&sCharBlock=Mathematical+Operators&submit=+++Go%21+++
shows individual glyphs as bit-mapped graphics (PNG). Each
glyph is typical 100-200 bytes.

Possibly, such an idea could be developed further, with vector
graphic glyphs in a stardardised format?

-Herman Ranes

Edward Cherlin skreiv:

--
Herman Ranes