From: "Youtie Effaight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Well, Mister Constable.  What's new about that?  Looks to me
> like e-Leven Digit Grrl just forgot to turn off her microphone
> again... We're witnessing the spacey under-mumble of a quickly
> crumbling mind. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll burn up on re-entry... or
> get voted into perdition.

Unluckily for "Youtie" the drugs available for dealing with multiple
personalities are almost ready for FDA approval -- a fact which will have
serious repercussions for the number of active hotmail accounts!

To answer the specific post, I don't think evidence has been presented to
indicated that 11-digit-boy is smart enough to be female? :-)

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/