Rick McGowan wrote:

>       http://www.unicode.org/unicode/onlinedat/languages-scripts.html
>
> Discussion and comment is welcome here on the Unicode mail
> list, or you may
> send comments to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", with the subject
> "Language/Script list".

I noticed a few things I am in doubt with:

- Breton - Latin - France, USA
  USA? Every kind of immigrant's language is spoken in the USA, why
indicating this one?

- Cham - Cham - Cambodia, Thailand, Viet Nam
  Is Cham script encoded? If not, "[1]" should be added.

- English - Latin, Deseret, Shavian -
  I suggest to add a "[3]" to Deseret and Shavian to indicate that they are
historical scripts.

- Hanunóo - Latin, Hanunóo -
  Is Hanunóo script encoded? If not, "[1]" should be added.

- Inuktitut - Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics, Latin - Canada
  I'd add "USA" (Alaska) beside "Canada".

- Naxi - Naxi [2] - China
  Is Naxi script encoded? If not, "[1]" should be added.

- Romanian - Latin, Cyrillic [3], Latin - (aka Rumanian)
  "Latin" is repeated twice.

- Yi - Yi -
  The script called "Yi" in Unicode is normally referred as "new Yi" or
"phonetic Yi". There exists an older script which is related to the new one,
but much more logographic in nature. So, I'd suggest to change the Script(s)
column to something like "Yi, Old Yi [1]".

Ciao.
_ Marco