Does anyone on the list have an answer to this question?
Thanks.
Magda.

-----Original Message-----
From: Israel, Benjamin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 8:25 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Invalid unicode character, not found

Dear Whom it may concern,

I would like to know the character equivalent of  0x1acbbc, since I
could not find it on the URL
http://www.unicode.org/charts/charindex.html  since I have an exception
in my code as :

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode:
0x1acbbc) was found in the element content of the document.
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1196)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.reportFatalXMLError(XMLDo
cume
ntScanner.java:644)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatc
h(XM
LDocumentScanner.java:1360)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScan
ner.
java:381)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1081)

A reply in advance would really be of much help to me.

Thanks & regards,

Benjamin