There are lots of examples out there, but mostly in legacy encodings.
If you need one in an UTF, just convert it yourself (and make sure
you change or remove 'encoding="euc-jp"').
XML mandates that every processor (the receiving end) understands
UTF-8 and UTF-16, but documents can be in other encodings.

Regards,   Martin.