From: Mark Leisher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 1:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Inuktitut, Cree, Ojibwe input methods?

Does anyone have any pointers to keyboard layouts/input methods for these
(or
related) languages?
-
Mark Leisher                           Rights surrendered are not easily
Computing Research Lab                 regained, and a police state is not
New Mexico State University            worth defending.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                     -- Patrick O'Grady
Las Cruces, NM  88003