>Would you mind telling me if there are any operation system that
>apply UNICODE ISO 10646 on Palm O/S 3.5?
>We are having problems of chinese character display on Palm PDA.  pls help

I'm not certain exactly what this question means, but...

1. There is currently no version of Palm OS that uses Unicode as its
native encoding.

2. Starting with Palm OS 4.0, there is support for converting text
between Unicode (UTF-8, UTF-16) and the device's internal character
encoding.

Since Palm hasn't released a version of the OS that's localized for
Chinese, I'm guessing "Giant Ho" is using one of the many 3rd party
hacks available. Since these patch the bejeezus out of the OS, it's
not surprising that there would be some problems with proper handling
of Chinese characters.

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
TransPac Software, Inc.