> Many of the  standard Windows fonts, such as Arial, Tahoma and
> Palatino Linotype, have true  italic, bold and bold italic variants,
> and cover a fairly large number of  Unicode ranges.  For example,
> Arial covers Latin, Greek, Cyrillic, Hebrew and  Arabic, and
> Tahoma covers all these as well as Thai.   - rick  cameron

And for Mac 9- & OS X?  Someone else asked me this, recently.

And which ones minimize the blurriness of the anti-aliasing?
We've had a few folks complain of headaches & such.

John G. Otto, Eagle Scout, Knight, Cybernetic Praxeologist
Existence, Consciousness, Identity, Life, Liberty, Property, Privacy, Justice