Hello.
My current application works with 'Windows HyperTerminal' using an RS-232
cable from the client machine to the server machine (that means that the
terminal is running on the client).
Until today, the terminal sent 8bit (char) characters from the client to the
server.
Now I have a need to send Unicode characters (in order to support languages
other than English). Can I still use Windows HyperTerminal? How do I read
such characters on the server machine? When using chars, I would read byte
by byte.
Is there any example code that I can see how Unicode characters are read?

Any help will be welcome.
Thanks, Dashut Alon.