At 10:55 1/28/2002, Rick McGowan wrote:

>"Mr YuK" is a logo put out by the National Capital Poison Center.

Maybe I was just a perverse kid, but if I'd seen this logo on a bottle I
would have taken it as a challenge: like being offered kimchee with a
warning that I wouldn't like it.

John Hudson

Tiro Typeworks          www.tiro.com
Vancouver, BC           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

... es ist ein unwiederbringliches Bild der Vergangenheit,
das mit jeder Gegenwart zu verschwinden droht, die sich
nicht in ihm gemeint erkannte.

... every image of the past that is not recognized by the
present as one of its own concerns threatens to disappear
irretrievably.
                                               Walter Benjamin