On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, David Starner wrote:
[...several lines cut to save room...]
> I think I'm missing your perspective. To me, these are minor quirks. Why
> do you see them as huge problems?

I am thinking about electronically signed Unicode text documents
that are rendered correctly or believeed to be rendered correctly,
still they look different, seem to contain additional or do not
seem to contain some text when viewed with different viewers due
to some ambiguities inherent in the standard.

It might be just a minor quirk unless they don't cost me
trasferrring all the money from my bank account to a person
unintentionally...

Can all the cases be identified and clearified or there are
infinite number of back-doors in the standard?

Thank you,
Gaspar