I wrote an article on IDNS in December of 2000 which discusses the
approaches which were being debated at that time, including RACE. RACE
is briefly described in that article. You can find it at:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/u-domains.html

I tried to find an updated internet draft on RACE, but looks like
nothing exists after version 4, which has been archived. I'm guessing
that draft names wich include the text BRACE, TRACE, and GRACE are
probably RACE variations however. Check them out at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Suzanne Topping
BizWonk Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]