Apropos the discussion on combining sequences:

I had needed a quick reference for (canonical) composite characters,
and
written a quick chart (well, actually, a quick program for generating
one).
In case anyone is interested I posted it on:

http://www.macchiato.com/unicode/composition_chart.html

I found it a reasonably compact way to reference all composites,
including
the ones that are excluded from NFC. The presentation is not very
polished,
but tool-tips are enabled with character names. Red means 'excluded
from
composition'. The rest of the structure should be more or less clear.

Curiously enough, it seems to expose a bug in Arial Unicode MS: the
character U+1E4B gets a funny glyph. (This is on the AUMS from Office
2000;
I have Office XP but haven't yet gone through the process of
installing it
yet, so it may be fixed there.)

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com