Hello,

In one of my VB project, I'm sending PostMessage API function
to send character of my desired value to control. e.g. If I
need to send character J to the keyboard, I'm using

dim s as Long
s = PostMessage(Text1.hwnd, WM_CHAR, 99, 0)

where 99 is the ASCII value of character J in my font.

Now, in certain languages e.g. Japanese, Hindi and other
Asian languages, characters are made by combining 2 or
more different characters. e.g. character N of devnagiri in
some font will be made by combining ascii values 120
followed by 201.

So, I've to send 2 Postmessage calls

s = PostMessage(Text1.hwnd, WM_CHAR, 120, 0)
s = PostMessage(Text1.hwnd, WM_CHAR, 201, 0)

Now, here the real problem starts. I've to used delete /
backspace keys twice and it should be used once. This is my
client's requirement as well as rules suggested in MSDN by
Microsoft.

What I've found on Net / MSDN / Books, this solution is under
complex scripts and / or making ligatures.

1. Is there any way to send 2 characters in PostMessage function in 1 statement e.g. using Bitwise And
 120 to binary is 11110000
 201 to binary is 110010011

2. Any freeware activex control / dll to make ligatures of TTF file?

I hope you've understoof my problem now. Please send me your
valuable suggestion, if you can.

Thanks

Hoping for early and positive reply.

With Best Wishes