Greetings,

To compose coptic numerals under Unicode I've applied the appropriate
lowercase letters in the Greek-Coptic range with the elements from the
Combining Diacritical Marks: U+0304, U+0331 and U+0347.  I had no basis
to choose these diacritical symbols upon other than they seemed to get
the job done visually.  What are the "approved" symbols for composing
coptic numbers portably?

Next question; what does one do for character codes to show values
over a billion?  If there is no official sanctioned solution, it
occured to me that the diacritic symbols could simply accumulate
following the lowercase char for interchange and then be presented
graphically.

Some recommendation added to the "The Unicode Standard" reference
would be a good service here, sorry if I've missed it.

thanx,

/Daniel