On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, John McConnell wrote:

> Both the Persian (Farsi) keyboard and the Devanagari keyboard include
> both ZWJ and ZWNJ. ZWJ is 1+Shift+Ctrl, while ZWNJ is 2+Shift+Ctrl.

But these don't work in many applications, and most important of all,
Microsoft Word.

> The problem appears with the reference tool. I've notified the folks who
> maintain that site. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Then also please notify the corresponding maintainer of keyboard layouts
in Windows about the Microsoft Word incompatiblity, and ask him/her to put
them on a natural place like Shift+Space for ZWNJ, which is both the
practice and the standard. For the national Iranian keyboard layout, see:

        http://www.farsiweb.info/table/2901-unicode.txt

Thanks a lot,

roozbeh