----- Original Message -----
From: "Magda Danish (Unicode)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 6:54 PM
Subject: FW: "Toned" Greek Capital Vocals

First of all, please don't misinterpret UTF-8 as CP1252 and then convert
that into UTF-8; that just causes problems.

Secondly, how were you able to include those characters in your mail if you
couldn't find them?

Finally, this has nothing with browsers to do; it is caused by the fact that
many people don't have any font supporting those characters. If "browser"
means a "web browser," I'd suggest that you ask the page visitors to
download appropriate fonts.

Stefan

Flj VM p nra hll p Yahoo!s officielle VM-sajt www.yahoo.se/vm2002
Hll dig ajour med nyheter och resultat, med vinnare och frlorare...