At 09:04 AM 12/11/2002 -0700, you wrote:

On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 08:27 AM, Raymond Mercier wrote:

For example, the simplified form of the character Han itself (U+6C49) is given the Pinyin reading Yi, the traditional form U+6F22 is the correct reading Han.
Have you reported this?

Not yet, since I have only just noticed it. I know there is an address on the Unicode site for such reporting.
Andrew West in a recent message mentioned a number of serious mis-readings. These are the tip of the iceberg. The file needs a total overhaul.

BTW, there's the official Unihan lookup Web page at <http://www.unicode.org/charts/unihan.html>.

John H. Jenkins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]