Guys,
fair enough. I thought the semi-serious name would have been indication enough
for someone to hit the delete key and remove the name, but I guess not.

I'll probably hear from a Mr. Max Delete from the Exchange next wanting to
know why I instigated this.

Reminds me of the story of the support call for the instructions that said
"insert disk1. insert disk2 when prompted. insert disk 3 when prompted."
and the caller only inserted and never removed the previous disks...

;-)

I should have stopped at "There probably isn't a one-size fits all solution".

tex

Curtis Clark wrote:

> Lars Marius Garshol wrote:
> > * Tex Texin
> > |
> > | There probably isn't a one-size fits all solution, short of those
> > | not wanting a response changing their reply-to address to
> > | "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
> >
> > That's dangerous. Quite a few email clients will then create replies
> > that go only to that address, so nobody will see them at all...
> >

> Actually, no, the postmaster of the Montréal Stock Exchange (me.org) is
> likely to see every one of them.
>
> The only domain name that is reserved is example.com/org/whatever. Every
> other domain is potentially in use.
>
> --
> Curtis Clark                  http://www.csupomona.edu/~jcclark/
> Mockingbird Font Works                  http://www.mockfont.com/

Tex Texin   cell: +1 781 789 1898   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

XenCraft                            http://www.XenCraft.com
Making e-Business Work Around the World