On 2003.01.28, 16:41, Mark Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a chart at
> http://www.macchiato.com/unicode/composition_chart.html that makes it
> pretty easy to find all those odd precomposed characters.

A superb resource, thank you! I enjoyed especially to pan it about using
Opera's zoom facility. (Congratulations also on technical grounds -- for
the first time I was unable to capture a page's HTML source...)

Anyway, I noted once more that many cyrillic letters I'd consider as
"base letter + diacritical" composites are not decomposable according to
Unicode. I planned to dwell deeper into this, but is there a short
answer for it?

António MARTINS-Tuválkin (with no diaeresis)                        |  ()|
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                           |####|
R. Laureano de Oliveira, 64 r/c esq.                                     |
PT-1885-050 MOSCAVIDE (LRS)              Não me invejo de quem tem       |
+351 917 511 459                         carros, parelhas e montes       |
http://www.tuvalkin.web.pt/bandeira/     só me invejo de quem bebe       |
http://pagina.de/bandeiras/              a água em todas as fontes       |