On 02/15/2003 06:03:13 PM "Doug Ewell" wrote:

>On a somewhat related note, here's a utility I'd like: something that
>could look inside a TrueType or OpenType font and tell me what Unicode
>code points it covers (i.e. has one or more glyphs for).

Have you tried the CharacterMap program that comes with Windows 2000 and
WinXP?

My colleague Bob Hallissy has a *very* handy utility called ViewGlyph that
I use all the time for such purposes; we'll probably make it available some
day.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485