Hi
My problem is that, I am getting Unicode character(\uFFE2\uFF80\uFF93) from resource bundle property file which is equivalent to ndash(-) and its works fine in html and XML but while Transformation through XSLT, it unable to interpret it. and hence in I am getting ???in stead of ndash.
But if pass &ndash from resource bundle and in xml if I declare <!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [<!ENTITY ndash "&#8211;">]>, than i am able to see proper output.
In XML I am using UTF-8 encoding.
So let me know how I can use Unicode character (\uFFE2\uFF80\uFF93) in XSL to resolve my issue because I will get only Unicode character from property file.

pls help in this area and let me know how to implement above.

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Jain.
GE Medical System,
Waukesha, WI-53186