I wonder if you could please say whether the Unicode 4.0 book will have the
same chapter headings and numbering as the Unicode 3.0 book?

My reason for asking is that I am writing a paper about the possible
problems with using languages of the Indian subcontinent on the DVB-MHP
(Digital Video Broadcasting - Multimedia Home Platform) interactive
television platform where the PFR0 Portable Font Resource system is used for
those fonts which are broadcast.  DVB-MHP uses Java and Unicode.  I want to
refer to Chapter 9 South and Southeast Asian Scripts as the place to look
for the details of what is necessary, yet the paper needs to be usable both
before and after the publication of Unicode 4.0, so I would like to know if
the chapter headings and numbering will be unchanged please as I would like
simply to refer readers to Chapter 9 South and Southeast Asian Scripts of
the Unicode Standard at the http://www.unicode.org webspace.

Also, if unchanged, is that a matter of continuing stability for future
issues as well, or is it just for Unicode 4.0 please?

William Overington